Subject: Re: [Leica] Printing cheap
From: enitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 20:47:33 -0500

Roy - I ran a little experiment - I sent in 10 digital files ( color
and BW) to two labs - the one used by Kodak and Apple thru iPhoto ( I
believe this is Ofoto) and to ImageExperts in California.  The only
difference was that I used profiles on the ImageExperts.

The results were the same EXCEPT Apple/Kodak/Ofoto were much quicker
and ImageExperts more of a hassle with me having to fax twice my
credit card info, etc.

Very unscientific but enough that I don't need to bother myself
thinking about where t send stuff in the future.  To be fair they
were only 4 x 6 pics .

ernie