Subject: Re: [Leica] ACLU and Your Right To "Keep Pushing That Shutter"
From: "Kevin Argue" <kargue@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 21:11:58 -0500

Hey Guys- In my part of Ontario, Canada, in  particular the Niargara region
the press credentials are issued by the police. You apply, you are checked
out as legitimate media, photographed, then presented with a picture media
card. This is the only one recognized by officials. So throw those $5 media
mailorder cards as you won't get anywhere.

Cheers,
Kevin Argue