Subject: [Leica] RE:Moderately OT: Scanner or Digital Camera? Or better true OT
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:20:16 +0100

>I told him I'd be shooting the thing on film and have the scans made at
the Moderately OT: Scanner or Digital Camera?
With all due respect, this is a public forum. if you have a question for
ME, ask me. There's a thousand people here and I'm sure they don't ALL
want to overhear our dialoguetime of processing as I usually did. He
gave me a withering look. Asked me >if I had a digital camera. I said
no. Another even more withering look. >(But I'm not sure if he knew what
i was talking about on the scan at >processing time thing.)

>I'm wondering if the reason why these guys like digital so much

Hi Mark

Just try a "true" high level digital SLR and you'll have the right
reason!

Kind regards

Felix

PS Every age has his own tools. I think is better look ahead not
behind...