Subject: Re: [Leica] Favorite Photographers
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:33:42 -0600

Oh how fun is this?

Ruth Bernhard-because she was such a pioneer and continued to work so late
in her life
Patrick Demarchalier-because his work is so beautifully stunning
Robert Farber-because he sees a nude...really sees
Imogene Cunningham-everything she did was wonderful
Eugene Atget-I love imagining him toodling around Paris taking all those
photographs
Karsh-because he had such great determination to get the shot
Bruce Weber-because he makes me feel like I'm in a different time and place
Richard Avedon-because his work is so diverse and so incredible. It has
feeling.
Annie Leibovitz-because she is so fearless
Robert Heyman-because his work takes my breath away and makes me want to be
better