Subject: Re: [Leica] Image sizing help
From: Keith Bingman <kbingman@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 00:08:54 -0800

Alastair,

There is a great program for the Mac called iView that will do this. It is an archiving program and includes IPTC support but it will also convert images to specific sizes and formats (tif, jpeg and a few others). You can download a free copy and use it 45 times at www.iview-multimedia.com. It is also really great for keeping those Digilux files organized, both on and off your hard drive.

The other way is in Photoshop with an action, but then you have to divide your images into horizontal and vertical as in Photoshop you can only resize to specific dimmensions (at least I don't know how, if anyone knows a good trick, please share it...!).

I use both methods regularly, as they each have advantages.

Hope it helps.

Keith Bingman