Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] How can a Leica not come from an "authorized Leicadealer"?
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:38:38 -0700

Frank--

You are correct. In the U.S., Passport is for M bodies and lenses, and R
bodies and lenses, for three years. Certain binoculars carry a Lifetime
Sport Optics Protection Plan as well.

I think we are seeing that all Leica USA products are covered by 1) the
international warranty, and for those that qualify, 2) the Passport
Protection Plan.

Kit