Subject: Re: [Leica] What digital SLR?
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:13:56 -0500

Tina makes some very valid points.  I got out of the Digilux and into the
D100 for different personal reasons - I found that I was constantly looking
at the LCD screen to make sure that the shutter speed and f/stop was to my
liking.  I just didn't like this manner of photography.  The viewfinder of
the Digilux does not give your the shutter, f/stop readings.  I have been
very happy with the D100 but then I researched it out and it fit into what
my needs were. D100 batteries last forever, the ability to record RAW and
the use of exisiting AF lenses were also criteria.

ernie