Subject: RE: [Leica] Image sizing help
From: "Wesson, Leo W" <LWWesson@pier1.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:03:29 -0600

Alastair,

The only way I know to make a percentage reduction in size for batch processing is file/save for web/image size (image size tab on the bottom right window).  This would eliminate your need to seperate the verticals from the horizontals.   I assume that you are saving for web if you are converting to 600px.

Leo Wesson