Subject: RE: [Leica] States' Rights now cornbread
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:46:43 -0700

Actually, "real" cornbread isn't just one recipe. The Cherokee (where my
cornbread heritage is from) made it without the sweetstuff. It's very grainy
and textured, cooked in an iron skillet in the oven.

Your recipe sounds good, too! Ever had sorghum instead of molasses? Now that
will really earn you an honorary Southerner's badge! ;-)

K.