Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Does this mean we can't talk about Leicas?????
From: timatherton@theedge.ca
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:44:36 -0700

Ahh - the Onion ( www.theonion.com ) one of my favourite news sources.

UIn fact, one of the higlights of my career was to have The Onion use one of my imagesw :-)

Recent favourites are:

"President Bush give France 30 days to stop speaking French"

"North Dakota Found To Be Harboring Nuclear Missiles

BISMARCK, ND—The stage was set for another international showdown Monday, when chief U.N. weapons inspector Hans Blix confirmed that the remote, isolationist state of North Dakota is in possession of a large stockpile of nuclear missiles"
http://www.theonion.com/onion3904/north_dakota.html

 "N. Korea Wondering What It Has To Do To Attract U.S. Military Attention

PYONGYANG, NORTH KOREA--As the U.S. continues to inch toward war with Iraq, a jealous and frustrated North Korea is wondering what it has to do to attract American military attention."
http://www.theonion.com/onion3905/north_korea.html