Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: OT xxx was Mark revisits history
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:55:30 -0500

First, Felix, as you well know, the fact that a camera can be put on
full auto does not make it a point and shoot - it makes it a camera that
can be used as a point and shoot if that's what you want to do with it.
But you can also use it as a fully manual - metering and focus - SLR
digital.

Second, a 21 to 35 is hardly an "extreme wide." :-)

B. D.