Subject: RE: [Leica] States' Rights and Racism HOME SCHOOLING -
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:28:19 +0100

Maybe, just maybe, teaching a child is like open heart surgery - anyone can
have a go, but some are more successful than others. One group we call
surgeons, the others we call teachers but both groups have skills that the
average person doesn't possess. Of course there will be exceptions but I
find your message distasteful in it's denigration of a dedicated profession.
Or did I miss a smiley?

Steve