Subject: RE: [Leica] States' Rights and Racism HOME SCHOOLING -
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:44:20 -0800

I think there 2 important points: not every parent is capable of teaching a
child at a competitive level to the local schools.  Unfortunately the
inverse is also true.... not every teacher is capable of teaching a child at
a competitive level to the kids' parents.

I prefer the public schools.  I live in an area where the schools are pretty
good.

Photographic content.... unfortunately there are no photo programs in my
local school, so my kids were home schooled in photography.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net