Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: OT xxx was Mark revisits history
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:19:28 -0800

Kit McChesney | acmefoto wrote:

> Well, let's just say ... probably early in the next presidential
> administration. ;-)
>
> Of course, given what's going on, that could seem like a REALLY long time.
>
> K.

First they'll run an add. THE LEICA R8D IS HERE!! Illustrated by a
carved out plastic block the shape of the camera which won't really get
made for another seven months. You can hold it in you hands; but it's
not quite the same.

I'm starting to agree with Tina that the way to fly might be a more
capable point and shoot. Or a less capable one like the present Leica
digital. I kinda like the looks of that camera. So what if the file size
isn't what everyone expects to get?

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
Photography