Subject: RE: [Leica] square format Leica?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:35:01 -0500

Hi Kit,

I can see having a screen mask, but there is just no purpose, at least for
me, for the film masks.  It isn't like you're saving any film!

What I did was bought a screen that had lines horizontally and vertically
that has 645 crop marks.  No fuss, no muss.  Obviously, both horizontal and
vertical 645 without having to move a film mask around, or tilt the camera.
No inserts to put in and remove.

Austin