Subject: Re: [Leica] OT
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:37:32 -0600

Bill Satterfield2/13/03

>There are supposed to be three words in the english language ending in
>gry. Angry, hungry and  ?. Does any one know the third one? I know this
>is off topic but I have to know. :-P

Not sure about the third word. However as long as we're talking about words:

Scrabble

GEORGE BUSH: When you rearrange the letters:
HE BUGS GORE

DORMITORY: When you rearrange the letters:
DIRTY ROOM

EVANGELIST: When you rearrange the letters:
EVIL'S AGENT

PRESBYTERIAN: When you rearrange the letters:
BEST IN PRAYER

DESPERATION: When you rearrange the letters:
A ROPE ENDS IT

THE MORSE CODE: When you rearrange the letters:
HERE COME DOTS

SLOT MACHINES: When you rearrange the letters:
CASH LOST IN ME

ANIMOSITY: When you rearrange the letters:
IS NO AMITY

MOTHER-IN-LAW: When you rearrange the letters:
WOMAN HITLER

SNOOZE ALARMS: When you rearrange the letters:
ALAS! NO MORE Z ' S

A DECIMAL POINT: When you rearrange the letters:
I ' M A DOT IN PLACE

THE EARTHQUAKES: When you rearrange the letters:
THAT QUEER SHAKE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO: When you rearrange the letters:
TWELVE PLUS ONE

And for the grand finale:

PRESIDENT CLINTON OF THE USA: When you rearrange the letters (With
no letters left over and using each letter only once):

TO COPULATE HE FINDS INTERNS