Subject: [Leica] FS Elmar-M 50mm $400.00 usd
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 04:55:26 +0000

I have for sale a black Elmar-M 50mm F2.8 lens(it is the current version).
It comes with box,case, and instructions.  It is in Exc+++ or Mint-
condition.  (I cant find any marks on the metal or glass)  The lens cap does
show a bit of paint wear.

The price is now 400.00 USD including shipping anywear in the US or Canada.
I would have to charge more for  international shipping.

Please contact me off list if you are interested,

Best Wishes
Dan States
Grand Forks ND