Subject: Re: [Leica] Valentine Heart
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:54:22 -0000

From: "Daniel Ridings" <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
To: "LUG" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 14 February 2003 08:13

> Too much!
>
> Now Graham, do not tell me you took that this week! Your pictures are
> always on the mark, but this would be too much :)
>
> Thanks!
> Daniel
>

> On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, GeeBee wrote:
>
> > This is an Olympus OM1 shot, background PhotoShopped to clean it up. I
> > like it and it is Valentines Day after all :-) My photography may not be
> > getting better but my nerve is.
> >
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/tpalt02.html

Hi Daniel,
I first saw a similar shot last year but the 'heart' was gone before I could
get the camera to my eye. I then spent the next hour trying to watch about
50 pairs of swans at once until I went cross eyed and gave up. About a month
ago I was trying out a 350mm Tamron mirror lens and I those two swans duly
obliged. There were a couple of swans in the background and some 'donut'
bokeh courtesy of the mirror lens so I tidied/ruined it before posting.

- --Graham