Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Special Anti-War Protest edition Leica M7
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:02:33 -0500

And I'd want to boycott French and German products why? Because they are
urging what the latest poll shows a majority of the American people are
urging - while two-thirds of those polled favor using force to disarm
Iraq, 59 percent favor giving the inspectors more time,while 37 percent
want to take military action soon? Just want to make sure I get the
point.  ;-)