Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Special Anti-War Protest edition Leica M7
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:01:26 EST

In a message dated 2/14/03 11:03:00 AM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< And I'd want to boycott French and German products why? Because they are
urging what the latest poll shows a majority of the American people are
urging - while two-thirds of those polled favor using force to disarm
Iraq, 59 percent favor giving the inspectors more time,while 37 percent
want to take military action soon? Just want to make sure I get the
point.  ;-)

The point is to paint any American who disagrees with Emperor Bush as a
traitor and all nations questioning war as a first option as ingrates.

I'm personally thinking of painting my M6 Orange for High alert, an attempt
to shift my focus from how much the camera costs to a generalized sense of
anxiety in general about it....

Kim