Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Special Anti-War Protest edition Leica M7
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 22:56:36 -0500

Hi Kim,

> I would imagine that some eyes in the sky could (and do) a pretty
> good head
> count and be able to differentiate the tourists at Fisherman's
> wharf from the
> protestors holding banners downtown.

Ah, but that's the "scam" that happened with the "Million Man March" some
short time ago.  The "counters" ASSUMED that given a density of X, that
every square inch, under every tree, car, bus, truck, pavilion, tent etc.
that they simply could not see had maximum density so that they could "meet
the numbers".  Corporate America does this all the time, in a different
sense ;-)

Austin