Subject: Re: [Leica] Covering Anti-War protest in Philly
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:53:40 -0800

Oh, it ain't over yet! There is a movement of Catholic Vietnamese who
claim we have to go back and win back the country we 'lost' for them.
And we all know the prodigious tenacity and staying power of the
religiously driven fanatic. I see them, every now and then, on the
speakers podium. They're usually right there at events with groups like
the widows of the confederate dead war memorial. Each bleating its own
version of unrequited justice.
Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net> (RE: [Leica] Covering Anti-War protest in Philly)