Subject: [Leica] Joshua Tree
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:22:04 -0800

Peter Klein wrote:
I recently spent a week in the southern California desert.  Joshua Tree was
one of the most weirdly beautiful places I've ever seen.  Almost like
another planet.

http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/california2003/JoshTreeSunset.htm

Congratulations, Peter, for one of the few interesting pictures I've ever
seen of Joshua trees. The California desert parks (Anza-Borrego, Joshua,
Mojave, and Death Valley) are indeed magical places, and I visit at least
two of them every year.
Oliver Bryk