Subject: Re: [Leica] Don't put a filter on your lens you said. I ignoredyou and gues s what...
From: "John Straus" <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:00:35 -0600

Some of these ideas are fine but if you hit the filter hard enough none of
these suggestions will help you. By bending the filter inward you are most
likely pushing the threads on the filter that thread on the lens outward
seizing them.

So if none of those other tips work..get out the dremel tool and start
cutting :O

JS