Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica R Combination Bag Outdoor Questions
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:27:55 -0700

Steve--

You mean a picture isn't worth a thousand words? ;-)

That's Leica's stock product photo. Fred asked for a picture. I can also
give a description:

Waterproof, ballistic nylon
Seams and edges made of robust leather
Outer pocket closes with zipper
Waterproof grey inner lining
Main compartments of bag padded with synthetic foam
Seams stitched with waterproof, strong nylon thread, doubly reinforced at
edges
Quick release buckles
Welded metal rings
Lens-Bridge Divider System
Transparent pocket under main lid for filter and small item storage
Big front pocket divided into several compartments
Additional pocket on front of bag, zipper closure
Large zippered outer pocket on back
Large side pockets on side have velcro clasp and quick-releae buckles
Bottom of bag has plastic base, padded with foam
Shoulder strap with padding lined with suede, for comfort

Dimensions

42cm x 23 cm x 24 cm

What else can I do to help you better visualize? Please let me know.

Regards,

Kit