Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica R Combination Bag Outdoor Questions
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:33:23 -0700

Personally, I'm with Joe on this one. There are some fabulous bags made by
lots of manufacturers that are modular (Tamrac has some great stuff in this
line) and expandable, and that are made very well. I'm sure everyone has
favorites, too.

Leica has begun reducing the number of carryall-type bags they manufacture
in the past few years in favor of the Ever-ready cases for the single camera
body and lens combo. With beaucoups of competition out there it makes sense.
There are some interesting bags that are made like bike-courier bags now,
made in Australia (brand slips my memory at the moment) and a host of
others.

Some do like keeping all their red dots in order, however. ;-)

Kit