Subject: [Leica] Cuba Info
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:46:10 -0600

I've been to Cuba three times and had all the info for a fabulous stay. Nice
house to stay in a driver to do the driving, but through circumstances
beyond my control (computer related) the numbers are no longer working. Does
anyone have any contacts in Cuba they can pass along. I'm looking for a nice
casa particular and a honest driver/guide. I'd like to go next month if
possible.

Thanks,
Sam

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Cuba Info)