Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA Lens Carrier M
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:59:11 -0800

Leo

Yes, it is basically half of a Benser 2 lens holder for the M series.  I bought
a Benser lens holder in Munich in the 60's and tried to use it to hold a 135mm
and a 50mm lens but my neck or neck strap gave out.  I believe that I still
have it stashed away somewhere in the garage.  It cost $35 back then and
is not worth that much now.

Jerry