Subject: Re: [Leica] Lets try again My Photography Website
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:03:54 -0600

Marko, I think what I see is quite nice, but somehow, you have not adjusted
the pics size to the display size, and they take an excruciating amount of
time to load, even on DSL. the other problem is the images seem to be set
quite small less than 400 pixels a side. I'd like to see larger versions,
and less "stuff"

Thanks
Sonny

> Marko
> > I invite you all you visit my site www.35photo.com that has about 12 yrs
of my work 300+ images. My goal for the site was to get as many people to
see my work as possible. All the photos a located under the galleries
button. I am very happy with the result and I hope everyone enjoys my work
as much as I do. Please spread the word about the site to all your friends.
Please sign the guest book with your comments and thoughts, and you will
also receive for signing a link to a hidden gallery that has my newest work.
I will continually be adding to the gallery all the time you will also get
updates to when and where I will be showing my work in a gallery etc....