Subject: [Leica] Re: My Photography Website
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@jbm.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:25:45 -0500

2003-02-17-23:09:30 Tina Manley:
> Marko-
>
> I would like to view your photos, but your site has tied my whole computer
> up with "runtime" errors and I have to reboot to get rid of them.  Let me
> know when you get everything fixed and I'll try again.

I was able to view it quite nicely, with Mozilla 1.0.1 on Linux.  It's
a visually pleasing design, and easy enough to navigate; nonetheless,
it does seem that all that machinery (Flash, Javascript) serves to
reduce the population of people who can actually view the site
successfully, and it even seems to have managed eventually to find an
instability in my browser or one of its plugins, and blow the browser
down.  There was a time when that wouldn't have been anything unusual,
but this version has otherwise been extremely stable for me, usually
staying up for days at a time.  H'mm.  Simplicity!

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] My Photography Website)