Subject: [Leica] LUG archives
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:49:34 -0800

I found the time this weekend to bring the LUG Archives up to date. We had rolled over from Volume 23 to Volume 24 and I hadn't had time to merge the V23 data into the master index.

See

   http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/index.html

There are now 225064 messages in the archive, no more than 10% of which are political arguments. That's an average of about 50 messages a day for the 10.8 years that the LUG has existed.

Someday I might get in the mood to do a plot of messages-per-week against time. If anybody has the energy to do that, I can give you the raw data in the form of 225064 text lines that look like this: