Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Special now worldwide media
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:21:13 -0500

We live in a wondrous age.  I can go down to the local bookstore and get two
day old newspapers from around the world.  I can tune in a short wave radio
and pick up people from around the world.  If you have satellite capability
you can pick up news from London, Berlin, Hong Kong, Quebec, and very
occasionally Rio.

There is no excuse for not having a fair and balanced view of the world.  If
you think the local media is biased, take a few minutes and find
alternatives.

Now back to starting the Spring thing again for all of you buried under two
feet of snow.

Don
dorysrus@midspring.com