Subject: [Leica] Brian, can you take these loonies off?
From: Mark Langer <mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:52:28 -0500

Brian,

It seems to me that your request that people take their debate about demonstrations and Iraq off this list onto the venue that you have provided for it has been completely ignored.  Can you just delist some of the worst offenders for a period of time until they calm down?  This is getting way out of hand, and since no one is either heeding you or taking advantage of the forum you have provided, I suspect that I speak for more than just myself in thinking that some members might benefit from a cooling down period.

Mark