Subject: RE: [Leica] Lets try again My Photography Website
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:05:34 -0700

I'm wondering what you guys down there must be using to connect?

I'm stuck up here on the end of what must be one of the longest stretches of
cable for the internet in N. America (when someone 800 miles away in Ft.
Nelson sticks their backhoe through a bunch of cables, we lose all internet
connection to the outside world, not just for the city, but the whole
territory... as happened last week), but this site loaded no problem - all
the thumbnails popped up quickly and the individual images load as fast as
any others on other sites.

I think you're getting gypped by your providers about having "high speed"
connections...!