Subject: Re: [Leica] All the problems with My Site
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:16:57 -0500

wow, you really don't get it, do you?

you should be grateful that so many people TRIED to look at your
pictures and ashamed that so many either couldn't see them or found it
too slow and/or boring

On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 01:59 PM, "" <marko1976@excite.com>
wrote:

> As for the people who slammed my site I think you need to look at
> youself a bit more, I can take hits, I make mistakes, I can't please
> everyone out there. I am seriously doing my best to make the best
> possible site with the resources I have.
- --
John Brownlow

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] All the problems with My Site)