Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica R Combination Bag Outdoor Questions
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:31:07 -0700

Steve--

Hello! Did you buy the bag that was specifically designed for cameras? I've
seen them in person, once, and kinda liked them, but would definitely love
to know more about how people feel about them.

What is your favorite bag, by the way? Or is this a thread that has been
stomped to death already?

Kit