Subject: [Leica] ......OT - one hour photo....
From: "TMLee" <clairetm@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:44:13 +0800

Just watched "One Hour Photo" starring Robin Williams....

Oh... for Leica content, the victims were using the Leica Minilux Zoom....

Quite a good movie tho'..... makes me think about my regular printer...!
this time its a she instead, she's got my name and number..... no address
yet...and she is similar to Robin and me as her regular customer......quite
eerie..... the thot of the possibility of someone who can actually track
your life as you grow up......

Do any of you guys regularly ask for 5R prints for an entire roll ? Here ,
its 4R..... the 5R size is like given as free copies only when you develop
an entire roll......

and BTW... Robin was perturbed about his Agfa printer/developer machine
having a .3 shift in the Cyan colour range....... its  a big deal to him and
he had an argument with the Agfa technician who could not correct it, nor
felt it was significant enough a problem to call him down.... wonder if its
true that such a shift can cause printing problems....

some things he (Robin ) said...."we never take pictures of what we don't
want to remember..." .. how true....

and quoting Deepak C.... "the things we fear most, have already happened..."

wonder whats it like working in a hour lab with a pool of regular customers,
in which U can literally predict the kind of pictures they send in for
processing.... must be boring .....  also wonder whether they make copies of
your pics in secret.... is it legal ?

Rgds
TMLee

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] ......OT - one hour photo....)