Subject: [Leica] LUG gallery
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:43:01 -0500

Hi Nathan:

I'm sorry but I'm not the webmaster for this page... I just mentioned it

I'm sure that you remember when some of us responded to Eric Merrill's
offer to create a gallery of some of us... so you need to contact him
with your updated url.  If you click on his name at the bottom of the
page http://canid.com/lug.html you'll see his email address.

- --
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] LUG gallery)