Subject: Re: [Leica] A chance to compare yourself to Magnum
From: Gerry Walden <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:26:28 +0000

Or you can use that old press maxim "Publish and be damned". I think the
chances of anyone really objecting and being willing to pursue you
through a court of law are pretty remote as long as you are not using
that image for commercial advertising etc. I can't say that I have ever
had a problem in France, nor has it stopped many fellow LUGers 'working'
in France to the best of my knowledge.

Gerry