Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] OT - student arrested for photographing public transit facility
From: timatherton@theedge.ca
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:54:02 -0700

KIT!

Please don' tell me you are daring to compare Mobutu-ruled former-Zaire with the current Homeland/Ridge ruled Code Orange Duct taped USA?  :-)

(BTW - Canada was considering sending Mr. Red Green down to help you with your preparations for chemical and biological attack...)

tim

I hear Congress is investigating previously hidden but massive donations to the Bush Campaign by the Duct Tape indstry... ;-)  Is that the Nuclear siren I hear - quick - duck and cover behind your school desk - you'll be safe.

Replies: Reply from enitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com> (Re: RE: [Leica] OT - student arrested for photographing public transit facility)