Subject: Re: [Leica] M[67] ramblings
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:01:10 -0500

As one who traded M6s for M7s, I agree with BD. I already had the glass
(current 21,24, 28/2, 35/1.4 etc.), but if I hadn't, I'd have done
glass before bodies. As it was, I had no problems with exposure with
the M6; with the M7 I _occasionally_ shoot first and think later, and
_maybe_ my negatives are a little easier to print, but without the
glass many of those negatives wouldn't be possible.

Gilbert