Subject: [Leica] Catching up - PAW Weeks 6 & 7
From: Wade Heninger <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:28:11 -0800

Moving to another state certainly impacts your ability to crank out the PAW.

I finally got settled and into my new darkroom this week, and was anxious
to develop some pictures from an exhibit opening I was showing in last week.

Unfortunately, I grabbed an untried jobo lid for my tank (just got another
jobo tank off ebay for cheap - !) and found it has some a horrible light
leak. Argh.  This roll was severely impacted.

I scanned them and spent an agonizing amount of time in Photoshop to remove
some of the effects.

Regardless, here are two I'm especially pleased with for weeks 6 and 7.

http://heninger.org/paw

Week 6 is the legs of a friends newly adopted daughter.  Beautiful thing.

Week 7 is a couple of friends talking over the bar.  No funny stuff, other
than some severe burning to hide the leak.

The rest of the salvageable ones are:

http://heninger.org/gallery/loveshow2003

Enjoy...

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Catching up - PAW Weeks 6 & 7)