Subject: RE: [Leica] Alfie/LUG
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:34:11 -0500

Bill,

Er, so what if he has sixteen degrees from MIT, CMU, Harvard, Yale and
wherever.  How does that make him a better photographer, or his work worth
anything beyond the paper it's printed on?  I don't understand the reasoning
for your comment.

There is far more to being a good, much less outstanding, photographer than
schools of any kind can teach.

Austin