Subject: Re: [Leica] M[67] ramblings
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:53:51 -0800

Frank

I'm sure that when the time comes that there are no more stuffed
PCBs, some enterprising hobbyist will duplicate all those diodes,
transistors and integrated circuits with vacuum tube circuits!

Of course it would require a whole ROOM full of conventional
and vacuum tube circuitry to duplicate the functions of a M7.

Jerry