Subject: Re: [Leica] source for precut archival mats
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:33:05 -0500

Richard:

I buy my matts from a local picture frame store.  I order 20 or so at a
time for the discount and I buy several frames at a time here:
http://www.pictureframes.com/scripts/WebObjects/PictureFrames.woa/wa/Home
They give discounts for quantity.

I like the High Point style for photographs:
http://www.pictureframes.com/scripts/WebObjects/PictureFrames.woa/wa/ReadyMadeCollection?sec=High+Point

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com