Subject: [Leica] MARDI GRAS
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:45:15 -0600

OK, roll call (role call?)

Time to confess if you are coming to Mardi Gras in New Orleans.  We ( Chris
Williams, Jeffery Smith and I ) are throwing a PRIVATE  party in New Orleans
March 4th.

We've invited a million people, but you are top on the list.  We will be
getting together to take pictures, and maybe imbibe in some of the local
traditional liquid refreshments.

There are sights to see, and things to photograph.

(see this:
http://www.sonc.com/MG02/ )

Bring lots of film, email us early, because we'll be hitting the streets
Saturday night. (Yes, the party is already on.)  We'd love to meet up with
you, and maybe we can get you on a balcony for a while. (free! a $250
value.)

I think it is an absolute that you will have to be careful who processes
your film because of the subject matter.

Regards,

SonC  (Sonny Carter)
http://www.sonc.com

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] MARDI GRAS)