Subject: [Leica] Non Leica shot week 8
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:10:35 -0000

My Leica gear used to sit around gathering dust before Kyle motivated me to
use it and I am now into a second year of PAW. A knock on effect from this
was that my Olympus gear started gathering dust so I am trying to get some
use from it by posting another PAW. If anyone wants to see the results they
at the link below. I know some luggers do not like non Leica shots and
whilst I do not agree I fully understand the reasoning behind that opinion.
With those luggers in mind I will always identify them as 'non Leica' in the
subject line to facilitate easy delete.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/tpgal1_08.html

Topica PAW Index:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/topica_paw_index.html