Subject: Re: [Leica] OT What's in your Terrorist Prep Kit - which camera and film
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:25:08 -0700

Well considering that you may well lose all ability to process film,
you might want to include a polaroid camera with a few film packs so
you can leave some pictures for the next civilization to look at when
they discover your dusty remains...

John Collier

PS: Is it my imagination or is "Brazil" starting to look more like a
documentary?