Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: R4MOT and R4s
From: Randy Jensen <randy@jamzcheer.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:40:11 -0800

Before I explore other avenues to sell these, I'd like to give LUG members
first shot.  I want to upgrade to R8's, so maybe someone could work a
trade???

I have a Leica R4MOT w/winder.  In EX- or maybe slightly better condition.
Recently serviced in Bakersfield (CLA and replaced foam).  It works
perfectly, as does the winder.  Here is a picture:
http://www.jamzcheer.com/lug/R4MOT.jpg

Also a Leica R4s w/winder.  This camera is a little cleaner than the R4MOT.
Works perfectly, as does the winder.  Here's a picture:
http://www.jamzcheer.com/lug/R4S.jpg  No, the lens doesn't come with it!  :)

I'm thinking around $400 for either set (body+winder).  Please email me off
list if you're interested, or with other offers...

randy@jamzcheer.com

Thanks!

Randy