Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital - Rumor Mongering long
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:25:47 -0500

Austin,
I base my comments on the Contax N Digital on the basis that of the three
shops in town that sell them have the body and lenses on display but have
not sold any.  They have sold out of brand C all flavors with waiting list,
brand N especially the D100 flavor, Olympus especially the E flavor sells
through with short back order.

While I understand that Contax is still selling the Aria and has announced
the RXII again, the local shops haven't been selling any.  While Atlanta is
not the world, it is certainly large enough and diverse enough to give some
idea of what is selling.

Thanks,

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com